Blog Intro


Welcome to the first 'Inkyscribe' blog… (Wheeeeeeee, exciting!)

It only feels right that I write about my hopes and dreams for this fledgling blog…so here they are:

-To inspire, help and motivate other writers, as well as people who love books and storytelling in all forms.
-For it to become a space to share thoughts, lessons and words of wisdom picked up on my writer’s journey.
-There may be the odd doodle or mention of found inspiring things.

I get so much from other peoples blogs and podcasts I wanted contribute myself.

With the world getting faster and people having less time, the last thing I wanted to do was encourage people to spend more time looking at a computer, so my idea is:

Bite-sized blogs….Da naaaa!

Sending out small thoughts, tips and/or inspiration every Thursday night for people to read quickly then walk away from their device feeling as though they have gained something useful in a short amount of time.

So, in the interest of keeping this one a bit bite-sized, I will bid you all adieu…until next Thursday.

Yours,

The Inkyscribe x

Comments