Extreme weather experiences


Hello! Due to the snow I am unable to use my computer... so this post might be a bit clunky from my phone. (But I didn’t want to miss my Thursday night blog spot)

It has been crazy fun living in a snow globe the last few days.

My bite sized writing tip this week is if you ever find yourself in extreme weather conditions pause in what you are doing, open a note book, be it digital or analog, and write down what you are feeling and seeing, colours, sensations, how is it effecting your skin, your eyes, your limbs? How is the weather effecting those around you? You never know when a character is going to find himself or herself a situation that might make that bit of first hand research give your descriptions extra depth to make the reader really be there with your character.

Until next week dear reader,
Yours,
Inkyscribe x

Comments