Time changes all things

 
Most anniversaries of the the 11 years I have been with my wonderful other half I have drawn him a picture of us together instead of buying a card. 

Posted above is the one from about a month ago and next to it is one from 5 years ago when I was pregnant with our first baby.

It made me chuckle when I saw them side by side and thought it illustrated perfectly how people change (and that peoples outward appearance is as important as their perceptions of themselves). 

I recently read Juno Dawson's wonderful 'Margot and me' and this illustrates amazingly how peoples life experiences can shape them long term. 

So...what I am getting at is that it is always worth looking at every characters life and thinking about what has effected them. 

Remember: People don't need to be old to have life experiences :)

Hope this helps!

Until next time,

Yours, 

Inkyscribe x


Comments

Post a Comment