Blog stop


Hello!

This blog post is about when to know when to stop blogging and start writing. 

I write bite-sized blog posts as short snippets of inspiration/information, without them becoming a procrastination tool for you dear reader.

However, I have seen that in the planning and writing of them, they can sometimes become a procrastination tool for myself. Who knew?

I set myself the challenge of writing a blog a week back in February. This is now blog 22 and am feeling pretty chuffed with myself for keeping it going that long.

Standing on the edge of a draft two abyss, as well as still working on my WW1 book, I feel like I really need to use all of my writing brain and time to work on those.

So, this is a brief blog to say:

Sometimes it feels like you have to stop blogging and start writing... and when you get that feeling, I would recommend following it.

Which I plan to do. I will have a little break from blogging and post again, perhaps a little less regularly, in the near future.

 Please feel free to comment or contact me on any of the blogs I have already posted.

Good luck with all of your writing projects!

Until next time,

Yours,

The Inkyscribe x

Comments